Denise Tomasic is a lifelong resident of Wyandotte County and has practiced law since 1983.
She currently limits her practice to Kansas and Missouri workers compensation law and is frequently recognized as a top attorney in her field.
Denise is active in the Kansas City, KS community, hosts the 2nd Friday Art Walk and serves on the board for Leadership 2000.
- Practice limited to Kansas and Missouri workers compensation law
- One of Kansas City’s Best Lawyers, Kansas City Magazine
- One of the top attorneys in Kansas, Super Lawyers Magazine
- One of the top workers compensation attorneys, The Best Lawyers in America
- Member of Leadership 2000, Class XXII
- Current member of the Kansas and Missouri Bar Associations
- Current member and past president of the Wyandotte County Bar Association
- Current member of the Wyandotte County Bar Foundation
- Frequent speaker for the Kansas Division of Workers Compensation and the Kansas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Wyandotte County Chairperson of the Kansas Democratic Lawyer’s Council
- Recipient of Guardian of Good Government Award from Mayor/C.E.O. Carol Marinovich
- Appointed by former Kansas Governor Bill Graves and reappointed by Governor Kathleen Sebelius to the State Board of Indigents’ Defense Services
- Appointed as chairperson of the Kansas City, Kansas Housing Authority by Mayor/C.E.O. Carol Marinovich
- Campaign treasurer and advisor for Wyandotte County District Court Judges Ernie Johnson, Roger McLean and John McNally
- Campaign advisor for:
Wyandotte County District Attorney Jerome Gorman,
Chief Wyandotte County District Court Judge Philip Sieve and
District Court Judge Daniel Cahill
- B.A., Kansas State University, 1980; J.D., Washburn University Law School, 1983